Communication Sciences & Disorders (CSD) Education Survey Announcements
- The 2015 survey has closed.
- The 2016 survey is scheduled to open in August and will collect data for the fall 2015 through summer 2016 academic year.
- National and state aggregate data reports for academic year 2013–2014 are available. Reports for academic year 2014–2015, will be available in June 2016.
- A total of 312 academic institutions received the 2015 Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Education Survey. Of these institutions, 283 completed and submitted data representing an 91% response rate.
Among the 287 institutions, data were provided by:
- 90% (241/268) with undergraduate programs
- 96% (71/74) with audiology entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 100% (5/5) with speech-language pathology post entry-level clinical doctoral programs
- 94% (246/263) with master's speech-language pathology programs
- 96% (73/76) with research doctoral programs
- Congratulations to the survey drawing winners!
- Southern Connecticut State University, winner of a complimentary registration to attend the 2016 ASHA Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Long Island AuD Consortium—Adelphi/Hofstra/St. John's Universities, winner of a complimentary registration to the 2016 CAPCSD Conference in San Antonio, Texas
Questions pertaining to the annual CSD Education Survey and EdFind should be directed to [email protected].