Learn a range of new evidence-based strategies for treating older adults by participating in this comprehensive online conference. We've gathered experts to teach you innovative approaches to managing hearing loss and improving service delivery for this population.
Take part in engaging sessions covering:
- Co-morbid conditions to consider
- Danger of untreated hearing loss on cognition
- Synergistic effects of polypharmacology on patient treatment
- Importance of person-centered care and building trust
- Comprehensive audiologic rehabilitation using interprofessional collaborative practice
- Communication skills necessary in palliative care
- Future directions of research that focuses on hearing loss treatment in older adults
Attend this online conference—and fill your toolbox with cutting-edge strategies to improve overall quality of life for older adults with hearing loss.
We estimate that you'll be able to earn as many as 30 instructional hours for this event. (The number of hours you earn is based on the number of sessions you complete and chats you attend.)
Paid registrants can log in beginning October 11. Go to
and enter your username and password. Under "ASHA Courses and Orders," select the name of the conference. Problems accessing the online conference? View our