A New Conference for SLPs in Schools, Private Practice, and Health Care
July 8–10, 2016
Registration opens April 18, 2016
We've blended ASHA's Schools conference and Health Care & Business Institute to bring you the best of both conferences and a whole lot more!
Here, you'll get the tools to navigate the changes in your workplace and walk away with apply-today solutions you can use to help those you serve.
- Spend the weekend in one learning track or cross over to craft your own perfect conference—it's up to you! We'll have 10 tracks tailored to SLPs in schools, those running a private practice, and those who work with adults in health care settings.
- Plus, you'll be able to earn up to 1.7 CEUs!
- Best of all, you'll leave feeling renewed and ready to get back to helping those you serve!
Plan now to attend!
Call for Presentations – Poster and Oral Sessions
Present your research, innovative programs, or evidence-based solutions to ASHA Connect attendees. Proposals are now being accepted. Learn more about submissions.
- Oral Session Submission Deadline: February 9, 2016
- Poster Submission Deadline: March 8, 2016
Be an Exhibitor
Connect with engaged SLPs and build your business! Find out how to exhibit.
Information for 2015 Schools and Health Care & Business Attendees
2015 Schools conference attendees: Visit the program planner website and log in to access handouts.
2015 Heath Care & Business Institute attendees: Visit the program planner website and log in to access handouts.