Assessment of Communication Disorders in Adults
As a member benefit, all prices are marked 10% off the list price.
From Plural Publishing
In addition to combining scholarly information needed for academic courses and practical tools for clinical assessment, this innovative book:
• provides a complete set of common assessment resources and protocols
• covers the full range of communication disorders in adults, from aphasia to voice disorders
• gives a comprehensive outline of basic assessment procedures
• provides a set of protocols that are necessary to assess any communication disorder in adults
• addresses the multicultural issues in assessing communication disorders in adults
• contains two chapters for each disorder: the first focuses on scholarly and research resources on the disorder and the second on practical procedures and protocols
Includes a CD of test protocols
ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.