Dysphagia in Older Adults Best Buy
Save when you purchase all 12 Web Workshops at one time for only $199.
Enjoy 12 popular sessions from our recent online conference, Dysphagia in Older Adults.
- Convenient. Listen to these on demand sessions whenever it fits your schedule—24/7.
- Comprehensive. Get relevant, apply-today information and techniques for working with older adults.
- Concise. Enjoy these short, one-hour sessions that make earning those final few CEUs a snap!
- Effortless. Relax—there’s no test! Sit back, listen to the lecture, and earn CEUs.
This Best Buy includes:
- Balancing Risks in Diet Selection (0.1 CEUS)
- Evidence-Based Decisions for Tube Feeding in Clients With Advanced Dementia (0.1 CEUS)
- Rights, Responsibilities, and Informed Consent in Dysphagia Practice (0.1 CEUS)
- Palliative Care: Enhance Participation Outcomes in Swallowing and Related Activities (0.1 CEUS)
- Treating Dysphagia in the Older Adult: Essential Knowledge and Skills (0.1 CEUS)
- Comparing Dysphagia With Presbyphagia: Assessing the Older Adult (0.1 CEUS)
- Nutrition Care and Dysphagia in Geriatric Patients (0.1 CEUS)
- Effects of Exercise-Based Dysphagia Interventions (0.1 CEUS)
- Oral Hygiene in Older Adults: Complications, Assessment, and Care (0.1 CEUS)
- Make the Most of Mealtime: Compensating for Sensory Impairment (0.1 CEUS)
- Aging and the Respiratory Functions of the Aerodigestive Tract: What’s Normal and What’s Not (0.1 CEUS)
- Recognizing Delirium in Those Who Are Medically Ill (0.1 CEUS)
Earn a total of 1.2 CEUs (12 professional development hours).
Purchase any of the courses á la carte