Interprofessional Strategies for Improving Communication of People With Severe Disabilities Best Buy
People with severe disabilities face complex communication issues, which are best met with integrated, collaborative services. Get a broader context for serving this unique client base while being more prepared to be an integral part of an interprofessional circle of care. Learn how to provide team-based services that lead to the greatest and most socially valid therapeutic gains for individuals with severe disabilities.
This Best Buy includes five eWorkshops with sessions from our June 2014 online conference "Improving Communication of People With Severe Disabilities: Interprofessional Strategies":
- Innovations in Technology for Individuals With Severe Disabilities (0.25 CEUs)
- Using Digital Tools for Interprofessional Collaboration (0.2 CEUs)
- Promoting Communication and Literacy Skills in Learners With Severe Disabilities (0.25 CEUs)
- Effectively Working as Part of an Interprofessional Team (0.2 CEUs)
- Promoting Socially Valid Outcomes for Individuals With Severe Disabilities (0.25 CEUs)
Earn up to 1.15 CEUs (up to 11.5 professional development hours).
Date(s): Available through 6/10/15
What is a Best Buy?
A Best Buy is a collection of eWorkshops. In one transaction, you get access to five eWorkshops based on sessions from a recent online conference. You can take each course then complete and submit the completion form to earn CEUs at your leisure.
What is an eWorkshop?
An ASHA eWorkshop is an interactive, slide- and video-based workshop. Watch it at your leisure, and simply submit a completion form to earn CEUs.
To complete this program, you will need the following plugins:
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Reader
And one of the following browsers:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later, Netscape 7.x, Firefox 1.x or later, or Opera 7.11