SIG 4 Perspectives Vol. 22, No. 2, November 2012
This issue of Perspectives includes articles on the impact stuttering has on young people who stutter, the role of acceptance in fluency treatment, progress evaluation in therapy, evidence-based diagnostic therapy, and factors related to success in stuttering therapy as perceived by clients.
You will be able to:
- identify the impact of stuttering on children and adolescents
- describe aspects of acceptance of stuttering
- identify progress made by a school-age child who stutters who is in therapy
- describe the application of trial therapy probes with adults who stutter
- identify the types of therapy individuals who stutter prefer
Take advantage of the $5 dollar pricing when you become a SIG affiliate. Learn how to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) today.
View the Table of Contents [PDF]
11/10/2012 to 9/17/2015