An Advanced Review of Speech-Language Pathology: Preparation for Praxis and Comprehensive Examination-Third Edition (Book & Flash Drive)
Backorders accepted. Product will ship in early October.
As a member benefit, all prices are marked 10% off the list price.
Virtually every student and practitioner in the speech-language field know this popular textbook. The third installment of An Advanced Review of Speech-Language Pathology is specifically written with them in mind, assisting the graduate student to pass the exam while furthering the practitioner’s professional growth. It is a comprehensive review, study guide, textbook, and reference rolled into one. Only the most current, important, and relevant information is extracted from the entire field of speech-language pathology. Each chapter includes practice test question in essay and multiple-choice formats, along with answers. The multiple-choice questions are structured very similarly to the Praxis.
Additionally, four practice exams are provided on a modern and convenient flash drive connected to a lanyard for easy portability.
• addition of a new practice exam
• flash drive containing FOUR practice Praxis exams
• chapters contain preview outline and chapter highlights to assist students in reviewing the most pertinent information
• chapters include a “Concepts to Consider” Q&A
• multiple-choice questions are now longer, more difficult, and more representative of the Praxis
• more case-study-type questions are included to reflect the current Praxis
• comprehensive list of current references and recommended readings
ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.