Based on the 2003 ASHA Code of Ethics, Ethics Education is an essential instructional manual for college and university faculty as well as those working within the professions. This manual combines case studies with decision-making models to teach the knowledge and skills students need.
Key features include:
- statements of desired learning outcomes
- sample syllabi
- models and methods used in ethics instruction
- information about ASHA's ethics program
- examples of learning activities (case studies, decision-making models, etc)
- numerous references and resources