Target Marketing 2.0
Note: This program was originally available as part of the 2013 Private Practice Institute Online conference.
If you had unlimited time and money to market your practice, maybe you could reach all possible markets using all available media—but you don't. This session will show you how to identify your most productive target markets and communicate your value using a carefully selected mix of media. It all starts with your value proposition—the things that distinguish your practice in the eyes of your clients.
You will be able to:
- determine which market segments merit targeted marketing
- itemize the essential steps of conducting market research
- state what differentiates your practice from the competition
- list which marketing options will help you communicate your value proposition to your target market
- select metrics that best measure the effectiveness of your marketing strategies
Enjoy our online conference from any device—all you need is an Internet connection!
For maximum performance, security, and stability during the conference, download the latest version of your preferred web browser.
To improve your experience, download these free software programs:
View the Table of Contents [PDF]
5/5/2013 to 2/4/2014