SIG 16 Perspectives Vol. 15, No. 1, March 2014
This course focuses on issues related to collaborative and cooperative service delivery models. It includes such models as push-in, scaffolding, and team teaching as well as methods to select appropriate service models for students on Individualized Education Programs (IEP) and off (RTI).
You will be able to:
- identify steps to begin the process of integrating an inclusive service delivery model into practice
- describe a variety of collaborative service delivery models that have been proven to deliver positive outcomes in the educational environment
- describe how to use the UDL framework as a bridge for collaboration between SLPs and classroom teachers
- identify components of the C.A.R.E framework
- define the role of the SLP on the behavior management team
- describe the SLPs role as it relates to RTI model
Take advantage of the $5 dollar pricing when you become a SIG affiliate. Learn how to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) today.