Special sale, save 15% while supplies last.
From Allyn & Bacon, an imprint of Pearson
From well-known author, Frank Musiek, comes a new text designed to aid audiology students through the clinical portion of their experience. The Auditory System: Anatomy, Physiology, and Clinical Correlates takes an easy-to-understand approach to the anatomy and physiology of the auditory system.
• Increases appreciation of the entire auditory system by providing balanced coverage between peripheral and central auditory systems.
• Chapter 1 provides a quick reference and overview to the entire text.
• Integrated clinical correlates for anatomical and physiological information provide clinical relevance.
• Generous use of review articles and secondary sources enhances general understanding of the subject.
• Facilitates learning with a balanced mixture of anatomical sketches and photographs.
ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.