2017 Coding and Billing for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
Use this comprehensive reference guide to quickly and easily find all the billing codes you need for successful reimbursement.
Assigning codes is a professional responsibility. This new edition is packed with all the latest information you’ll need on billing codes for health plans, including private health plans, Medicare, and Medicaid. Along with updated codes and billing information, a brand new chapter with coding examples helps you apply diagnostic and treatment codes to your cases.
Inside, you’ll find:
Knowledge helps you code with confidence.
- A brand new chapter with more than 40 case scenarios
- All the new ICD-10-CM diagnostic codes for audiologists
- All the new ICD-10-CM diagnostic codes for SLPs
- The most recent full-year Milliman charge data to help you evaluate your fees
- The latest Medicare quality reporting for audiology and speech-language pathology
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes
- G-Code outcomes reporting for Medicare claims
- Sample superbills
- Alternative payment models
- A bonus laminated sheet of commonly used CPT and ICD-10 codes, fully updated for 2017
What members say:
“Whether you are an expert biller or beginner, the coding and billing handbook is an excellent toolkit in guiding you to obtain the most appropriate codes and resources for your practice.”
—Cynthia Willis, MEd, CCC-SLP
“Easy to find audiology codes, even those that aren’t used frequently.”
—Sarah Lindberg, AuD, CCC-A
“It is a quick useful guide. The ‘most commonly used codes’ laminated insert is a great feature.”
—Karen W. Twomey, MS, CCC-SLP
“I really like the ‘most commonly used codes’ sheet. I use it every time I do an evaluation.”
—Bethany Perry, MS, CCC-SLP
This product is available to ASHA members and certified nonmembers only.