About ASHA Professional Development
Let ASHA Professional Development be your lifelong learning partner! We offer top-notch courses taught by industry leaders, vetted by ASHA experts, and developed by professional instructional designers.
You can rely on us to provide quality, up-to-date information on the subjects that matter most to you. And, of course, our courses are approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
With more than 280 CEU courses in 14 categories of learning to choose from, you’re sure to find the right course for your needs, and in a format that suits your individual learning style.
- Assessment, Amplification, and Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Cochlear Implants and Auditory Processing
- Hearing, Hearing Loss, and Balance
- Language and Literacy
- Multicultural Issues
- Neurogenic Speech and Language
- Reimbursement and Medicare
- School-Based Issues
- Speech and Voice Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Practice Management
- Introductory: Assumes little or no familiarity with the area covered. These courses give a general orientation and increased awareness of the subject matter.
- Intermediate: Assumes a general familiarity with the literature and professional practice within the area covered. These courses increase your understanding of and ability to apply the subject matter.
- Advanced: Assumes thorough familiarity with current literature and professional practice in the area covered. These courses focus on recent advances, future direction, and applications of research related to the subject matter.