ASHA's Corporate Partnership Program
ASHA's Corporate Partnership program offers companies a unique year-long marketing opportunity to establish a relationship with ASHA members. Funds generated from this program help support ASHA programming, thus supporting our members' work and professional development. All partnerships are total marketing packages that are customized to the Corporate Partner's needs and offer (but are not limited to) e-mail blast service use, mailing list use, advertising, event sponsorship, leadership access, and use of the ASHA Corporate Partner logo. For more information on ASHA's Corporate Partnership Program, please go to ASHA Marketing Solutions.
Current Corporate Partners
For more information regarding the ASHA Corporate Partner program, please contact Barbara Lecker at 301-296-8675 or email@example.com.
À la Carte Sponsorship Program
In addition to the Corporate Partnership program, ASHA also offers à la carte sponsorship opportunities for specific ASHA events and programs. À la carte sponsorship is the opportunity for a company to take advantage of a single sponsorship for additional visibility at one of ASHA's in-person or online events. A single sponsorship can provide ASHA's vendors with a branding opportunity, an activation to attract members to their booth for a special offer, or the opportunity to support event gatherings and programming not offered for ASHA CEUs.
For more information, contact Justin Goldstein 301-296-8679 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ASHA does not endorse or recommend sponsors, programs, products or services from external sources. Sponsorship of ASHA's in-person or online events by external sources does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by ASHA. ASHA is not responsible for the content of videos, advertisements, promotions, claims, policies, or the quality/reliability of the products, services, or positions offered by external sources.
ASHA Sponsorship Policy
ASHA offers two levels of corporate support: The Corporate Partnership Program and the a la carte sponsorship program.
The Corporate Partner program is for companies that invest over $50,000 in ASHA asset purchases in a marketing contract over a one-year time frame. For in-person events, such as Convention, sponsorship is offered to companies currently registered as an exhibitor on the expo floor. (There may be flexibility for sponsorships taking place away from the convention center)
The a la carte corporate sponsorship program consists of individual sponsorship opportunities for ASHA's in-person and online conferences throughout the year, in addition to opportunities for companies to support special programming that is not offered for continuing education credits. Online conference sponsors are also online exhibitors and do not represent or contribute to the educational programming.
Examples of sponsorship:
- Branding inside the exhibit hall, which allows the company to put their company name on an event item, such as the bags, lanyards, water bottles, literature bag inserts, etc.;
- Signage, which allows the exhibitor to brand their company through increased visibility outside the exhibit hall;
- Interactive Opportunities that offer direct engagement with ASHA members, such as the mobile passport game on the expo floor, the portrait gallery, tweet-up, gaming areas, etc.;
- Event gatherings not offered for ASHA CEUs, such as the Opening Session, ASHA Awards Ceremony, lunches, receptions, coffee breaks, etc.;
- Programming not offered for ASHA CEUs, such as the NSSLHA activities, MSLP, MC2, Career Fair, online chats, etc.;
- Visibility in the exhibit hall of our on-line events.
Sponsorship is a source of non-dues revenue for ASHA to increase programming and opportunities for members. For example, the Career Fair Circle of Support sponsorship offered the opportunity for ASHA to pay for a Life Coach and a Career Coach that spoke to the members about work/life balance, strategies and tips. The MSLP sponsorship offered additional scholarships that allowed more students to participate in the program.
Every company that is considered for corporate sponsorship must submit all materials for thorough review. The review process is conducted by ASHA's Practice professionals. Reviewers are looking to deter efficacy claims, person-first language, the perception of endorsement, etc. ASHA reviews advertising content in the ads and/or materials related to the sponsorship opportunity. If the collateral materials contain an efficacy claim, ASHA staff will contact the company and ask if research is available on their website or would be made available upon request should a member ask for substantiation of the claim. However, ASHA only validates the research is relevant to the claim; ASHA does not form an opinion on the research. View a full list of the ASHA Advertising Standards and Additional Contract Conditions, which also applies to sponsors.
In addition, ASHA requires vendors who purchase a Corporate Partnership or a sponsorship to sign a contract agreeing to follow all the aforementioned provisions of advertising. In addition, the sponsorship contract specifically states:
- Any merchandise produced by SPONSOR shall be of quality consistent with ASHA's public image,
- ASHA shall have the right to approve the same in writing, in advance, provided such approval shall not be unreasonably withheld, and
- SPONSOR shall not use the ASHA intellectual property in such a manner as to imply or in any manner suggest that ASHA endorses SPONSOR products or services.
For more information, please contact Barbara Lecker at email@example.com, or 301-296-8675.